Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A Never Ending Full Stop.

I've seen things happen to people. I've felt things happen to me.
I've analyzed stuff more than I should. Actually I shouldn't analyze it but yea it does have a limit.
I've abandoned my friends. I've been abandoned by some as well.
I've felt rejected in life.
I've felt sucky.
Sometimes I've felt insecure.
I've wanted time to wait for me.
But it didn't.
I've been Let Down when I expected stuff.
I've let down people as well , So I know how it feels
All I've experienced is life goes on. It doesn't wait for anyone.
If someone wants to be a part of your life and they care for you they'd be there no matter what.

I don't know why I'm writing this but there can't be a reason to everything in life :)

And the best part about this post is I named it a full stop

Just a ' . ' 





on second thoughts '.' looks funny :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment